Italian Lemon Chicken Soup Recipe
1. Chicken broth or homemade chicken stock (5-7c)
2. rice (1c)
3. egg separated (2)
4. juice and seeded lemon (2)
5. minced garlic (2cloves)
6. bay leaves (3)
7. minced red or green bell pepper (1)
8. butter buds (1tsp)
9. olive oil (2tsp)
1. Minced garlic cloves (2)
2. juice of lime (1)
3. chopped Italian parsley (1/2c)
Method of preparation:-
1. First mix all the garnish ingredients in a bowl. Place them in the refrigerator until the soup is ready to serve.
2. Take a non stick stock pan. Place it over medium high heat. Then add olive oil and butter in it. When it gets warm then adds bay leaves, garlic and bell peppers. Saute for about 4 to 5 minutes. Then add stock in it.
3. Now reduce the heat and add rice in it and simmer it. Separate the eggs. Beat the egg whites until gets stiffened. Now add the egg yolk and again beat them. Add about ½ cup of soup broth to the eggs and then mix them.
4. Now add eggs to the soup and cook for about 2 minutes. Then take off the pot from heat. Now add the garlic mixture to each bowl. Serve the soup with toast or Italian bread.
Number of servings ? 4
- Butter Dumplings For Chicken Recipe
- Quick And Easy Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Cabbage Soup (Verzata) Recipe
- Italian Sausage Soup Recipe
- Potato, Rice And Sausage Soup Recipe