Supper Delicious Zuppa Toscana Recipe
1. Bulk mild Italian sausage (1pound)
2. chicken broth (5can)
3. diced onion (1large)
4. thinly sliced potatoes (6)
5. minced garlic (1tbsp)
6. bacon cut into 1/2inch pieces (4slices)
7. crushed red pepper flakes (1 1/4tsp)
8. heavy cream (1c)
9. fresh spinach, tough stems removed (1/4bunch)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a Dutch oven. Cook the Italian sausage and red pepper flakes in it over medium high heat until gets browned and crumbly for about 10 to 15 minutes. Then drain it and keep it aside.
2. Now take the same Dutch oven. Place it over medium heat. Cook the bacon in it until gets crispy for about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon.
3. Leave a few tablespoon of dripping with the bacon in the bottom of the Dutch oven. Add onions and garlic in the oven in the oven for about 5 minutes until the onions get soft.
4. Now pour the chicken broth in the Dutch oven with the bacon and onion mixture. Boil the mixture over high heat. Add potatoes and boil for about 20 minutes.
5. Now reduce the heat from high to medium and mix the heavy cream and then cook the sausage. When the soup gets ready then mix the spinach into the soup just before serving.
Number of servings ? 3 to 4
- Awesome Easy Pasta Recipe
- Olive Garden Heart Healthy Chicken Pasta Recipe
- Healthy Chicken With Spinach And Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Thigh And Dumpling Stew Recipe
- Baked Tilapia And Fresh Spinach