Cioppino ? Italian Fish Stew Recipe
1. Fresh fish (flounder, haddock, perch), boned and cut into 1 inch pieces fresh fish (1/2pound)
2. shrimp in the shell (1pound)
3. chopped parsley sprig (6)
4. freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese (2tbsp)
5. lemon wedges (8)
6. scrubbed clean, clams in the shell (6)
7. red wine (1/2c)
8. oregano (1tsp)
9. marjoram (1tsp)
10. rosemary (1tsp)
11. chopped garlic (2cloves)
12. thinly sliced celery (2stalks)
13. chopped onion (1)
14. tomato juice (3c)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a pot, add tomato juice in it and keep it to simmer over low heat. Now add fish, oregano, garlic, onion, marjoram, celery and rosemary in the pot.
2. Cover the pot and keep it to simmer for an hour until the broth gets thickened. Add shrimp, wine and clams in the pot and keep the mixture to boil. Now turn down the heat to low and keep it to simmer and cook the shrimp until it changes its color to pink.
3. Take heated serving bowls, place the shrimp in it and add cheese, parsley and lemon wedges on the top and then serve it.
- Basque Fish Stew Recipe
- Tilapia Fish Stew Recipe
- Shrimp Alla Speciale Recipe
- Greek Chicken Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Cacciatore With Pasta Recipe