Broccoli Soup Recipe
1. Broccoli (1/4pound)
2. silvered almonds (1/4 ounces)
3. cream (2tbsp)
4. salt (to taste)
5. freshly ground pepper (to taste)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take broccoli, peel the stem of broccoli and then chop them coarsely into florets. Take a pot of salted water. Put just enough water to cover the broccoli. Boil the water and then add broccoli in it.
2. Cook it for about 10 minutes until the broccoli gets soft. Now drain the broccoli and reserve the water. Blend the drained broccoli with a bit of its water and put it back to the pot.
3. Add the cream to make the soup thicken. Add salt and freshly ground pepper according to taste. Heat the soup and then serve it.Sprinkle almonds over it.
Number of servings ? 4
- Pasta With Rapini (Broccoli Rabe) Recipe
- Easy Cod And Broccoli Skillet Recipe
- Chicken Pasta Salad Deluxe Recipe
- Chicken Pasta Parmesan Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Con Broccoli Recipe