Italian Sausage Soup Recipe
1. Beef broth (2cans)
2. Italian sausage (1 pound)
3. Italian style stewed tomatoes (1can)
4. cubed zucchini (2small)
5. packed rinsed and torn spinach (2c)
6. untrained, great northern beans (1can)
7. sliced carrots (1c)
8. minced garlic (1clove)
9. ground black peppers (1/4tsp)
10. salt (1/4tsp)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a stockpot, place it over heat and then brown the sausage and garlic in it. Mix broth, carrots, tomatoes, salt and pepper in it. Now reduce the heat.
2. Cover the pot and simmer it for about 15 minutes. Now mix beans with liquid and zucchini in it. Again cover it and simmer it for about 15 minutes or until the zucchini gets tender.
3. Now take off the pot from the heat and then add spinach in it. Cover the pot with lid to allowing the heat from the soup to cook the spinach leaves. Now soup gets ready to serve after 5 to 6 minutes.
Number of servings ? 6
- Quick And Easy Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Supper Delicious Zuppa Toscana Recipe
- Potato, Rice And Sausage Soup Recipe
- Minestrone Recipe
- Italian Lemon Chicken Soup Recipe