Tuscan Salmon Recipe
1. Salmon fillets (4 about 6oz)
2. chopped fennel (1bulb)
3. fresh spinach (1pound)
4. extra virgin olive oil (5tbsp)
5. lemon juice (1/2c)
6. fresh ground black pepper (1tsp)
7. salt (1/4tsp)
8. fresh dill chopped (3tsp)
9. chopped garlic (3cloves)
10. chopped sun dried tomatoes (1/2c)
11. marinated artichoke hearts (1small jar)
Method of preparation:-
1. First heat the oven to 400 degrees. Take a baking dish, grease it with olive oil. Take salmon; place it on the dish with skin side down. Apply the olive oil over the salmon and keep it aside.
2. Take a frying pan, heat oil in it and add garlic, fennel and artichoke hearts in it and then saute them. Now take off the pan from the heat and mix lemon juice, salt, pepper, sun-dried tomatoes and dill in it. Pour this mixture over the salmon in the dish.
3. Place the dish in the oven and bake it until the fish gets flake easily with fork for about 15 to 20 minutes. Take spinach, wash it and then steamed it.
4. Place the steamed spinach on the serving plate. Now place salmon on the spinach. Pour the mixture over the top of salmon and then serve it.
- Greek Chicken Pasta Recipe
- Crockpot Chicken Thighs And Shrimps
- Chicken With Artichoke And Pasta Recipe
- Roast Monkfish With Parma Ham, Pesto Noodles And A Sauce Vi Recipe
- Pan Cooked Chicken Recipe