1. 1/2 kg raw lobster meat
2. 1/2 cup Danish blue cheese
3. 3/4 tsp dry mustard
4. 1 cup sour cream
5. 3 tbsp butter
6. 3 tbsp corn flour
7. 1/2 cup bread crumbs
8. 1/2 cup milk
9. Salt to taste
10. Black pepper to taste
1. Clean the lobster meat and cut into bite sized portions. Take the Danish cheese and shred it.
2. Now take a medium sized saucepan. Put the butter and place it on a medium flame. Add the lobster pieces to it and cook slowly till the lobster meat starts to changes its color.
3. Remove the lobsters from the pan and keep aside. Keep the pan on flame again and add flour to it stirring continuously. Now add dry mustard, salt and pepper to taste. Add milk and cream to it. Simmer for some time till the mixture thickens.
4. Now add the lobsters, bread crumbs and shredded cheese to it and pour this into a medium sized greased baking dish. Bake in a preheated oven at about 375 degree F. for 20 to 25 minutes.
1. 2 cups shrimp
2. 3 eggs
3. 2 cups shredded American cheese
4. 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
5. 5 slices bread cut into 1/2-inch cubes
6. 2 cups milk
7. 1/4 cup butter
8. Salt and pepper (to taste)
9. dash paprika (optional)
1. Skin the shrimp, clean it and cut into small pieces. Heat butter in a frying pan on a medium flame. Add bread crumbs to these and cook till brown.
2. Take out the bread and add some more butter and cook the mushrooms in it for about 10 minutes.
3. Take a medium sized casserole dish. Grease it well. Spread a layer of bread crumbs in it followed by alternative layers of shrimp, shredded cheese and mushrooms.
4. Take a large bowl and put eggs and milk in it along with the salt, pepper and paprika. Blend these well. Pour this mix over the mixture in the casserole dish. Bake this in a preheated oven at 350 F for about one and a half hour.
1. 1 lb. White fish
2. 5 oz sour cream
3. 1 oz butter
4. 3 oz. Milk
5. 2 large potatoes
6. 1 medium onion
7. 4 oz. cheese
8. salt to taste
9. pepper to taste
10. 2 tbsp chopped parsley
1. Slice the onions, grate the cheese and slice the potatoes nicely. Take milk in a pan and cook fish on a medium heat for about five minutes.
2. Take out the fish and let it cool. Reserve the liquid. Skin the fish, remove any bones and cut in large pieces.
3. Take a large baking dish and grease it well. Set a layer of half of the potatoes and onions. Put fish on the top. Sprinkle cheese, salt and pepper on it.
4. Cover with the remaining potato and onion. Sprinkle remaining cheese and dot with butter. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 F for 50 minutes.Serve the dish with sour cream.
1. 1.5 kg haddock
2. 1 cup flour
3. 1/4 cup butter divided
4. 1cup dry sherry
5. 1/2 lb yellow American cheese (shredded)
6. salt (to taste)
7. pepper (to taste)
8. 1/2 lb. mushrooms (sliced)
9. 2 cup milk
10. 1/2 cup bread crumbs
1. Take water in a pan and Cook fish till it begins to flake (approximately 10 min.). Take out the fish and cut into large pieces.
2. Heat two tbsp butter in a pan and cook mushrooms for 3 minutes. Melt 2 Tbsp butter and whisk in flour until smooth. To this add milk, stirring continuously till thickened. Add cheese and continue cooking until cheese melts. Now add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Now put sherry, mushrooms and fish. Keep these in a greased casserole dish. Top with bread crumbs and top wit bread crumbs. Bake at a preheated oven at325 for 25 minutes.
1. 1 kg fish fillets
2. 2 T Butter, cold and cut into bits
3. 1 Lemon juice
4. 1 tbsp dry mustard
5. 1/2 cup flour
6. 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
7. 2 tbsp Butter
8. 1 cup milk
9. Salt (to taste)
10. Pepper (1 tsp)
11. chopped fresh parsley (1/4c)
1. Clean and cut the fish in medium sized portions. Sprinkle salt, pepper and lemon juice on it. Keep it aside.
2. Take a large pan. Melt two tablespoons butter in it. To this add flour, stirring continuously and cooking over a low heat for some time. Now add milk stirring continuously and simmering till sauce is this. Add mustard , salt and pepper and cook for some more time.
3. Now layer fish in casserole with bits of butter and the sauce. Top with breadcrumbs and chopped parsley. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Casserole is ready.