1. 1 kg fresh shrimp
2. 2 Egg white
3. 2 cups Buttermilk
4. 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
5. 2 tsp Tabasco Sauce
6. 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
7. Salt to taste
8. White Pepper to taste
9. Corn Flour (for dusting)
1. To prepare batter take a large bowl. Put buttermilk, egg white, Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, salt, garlic paste in it. Blend these very well.
2. Clean the fish and cut medium sized strips. Dip these fish strips in the batter, then dust with flour. Shallow fry the fish in moderately heated oil. Cook from both sides till golden in color. Serve hot.
1. Rainbow trout (4 about 12-14 ounces)
2. black pepper (to taste)
3. Kosher salt (to taste)
4. chopped fresh cilantro (1tbsp)
5. cilantro (4sprigs)
6. lemon juice (2tbsp)
7. thinly sliced lemon (2)
8. unsalted butter (1/2c)
9. chopped tomatoes (for garnishing)
Method of preparation:-
1. First heat the grill for medium-high heat. Take a saucepan, melt butter in it. Add lemon juice and cilantro. Take slices of lemon and one sprig of cilantro, place in each fish fillet.
2. Now place the trout on grill and cook it for about 8 to 10 minutes. Turn its sides while cooking. Baste the fish with butter sauce throughout cooking process.
3. Now take out the fish from grill and then serve it with chopped tomatoes on the top.
Preparation time 15 minutes
1. Cod fillets (4 about 6 ounces)
2. white wine (1/4c)
3. extra virgin olive oil (1tbsp)
4. black pepper (1/2tsp)
5. salt (1/2tsp)
6. butter (3tbsp)
7. finely chopped onion (1small)
8. sliced lemon wedges (1)
Method of preparation:-
1. First heat the grill for medium-high heat. Take a small frying pan, melt butter in it. Add onions in it and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes. Add white wine, reduce the heat and keep it to simmer for more 3 minutes.
2. Now take off the pan from heat and keep it to cool slightly. Apply the olive oil on the fillets and then sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
3. Now place the fish fillets on the oiled grill rack and cook for 8 minutes. Baste the cod with butter sauce and then turn the sides. Cook for more 6 to 7 minutes or until the fish gets opaque. Baste an additional 2-3 times.
4. Now take out the fish from the grill. Top it with lemon wedges and then serve it.
Preparation time 10 minutes
1. Swordfish fillets (4 about 6 ounce)
2. olive oil (1tbsp)
3. ground mixed peppercorns (2tsp + more for sprinkling)
4. minced garlic clove (1)
5. chopped fresh parsley (2tsp)
6. grated lemon peel (1/2tsp)
7. butter at room temperature (1/4c about 1/2stick)
Method Of Preparation:-
1. First heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Take a bowl of small size, add parsley, ground mixed peppercorns (1/2tsp), garlic, butter and lemon peel in it. Mix all the ingredients and then season the mixture with salt.
2. Take a large and heavy frying pan, place it over medium high heat and then heat oil in it. Dust ground mixed peppercorns and salt over the fish and then place it in the frying pan.
3. Cook the fish for about 3 minutes until it gets brown. Then place the fish in oven and roast it for about 10 minutes until it gets cooked.
4. When the fish gets cooked then takes it out from oven and places it in a serving plate. Add butter in the same frying pan and scrapping up the browned bits and then cook butter in it over medium high heat until it gets melted.
5. Then take off the pan from heat and pour melted butter over the swordfish in the serving plate and then serve it hot.
Number Of Servings ? 4