Scallops With Garlic Recipe
1. Bay scallops (1pound)
2. chopped garlic (4cloves)
3. extra virgin olive oil (1tbsp)
4. fresh ground black pepper (1/4tsp)
5. salt (1/4tsp)
6. freshly chopped parsley (1/2c)
7. heavy whipping cream (8oz)
8. diced tomatoes (1can or 15oz)
9. butter (3tbsp)
10. chopped shallots (2)
11. angel hair pasta (1pound)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a heavy frying pan, place it over heat and then heat olive oil and butter in it. Saute shallots and garlic in it for about 1 minute. Now sauté the scallops for about 2 minutes in it.
2. Then mix tomatoes and add salt and pepper in it. Add whipping cream in the pan and then mix it. Cook the mixture until the cream gets thick enough.
3. Take a pot, boil water in it and add pasta in boiled water and then cook it for about 3 minutes. Drain the pasta and place it on the serving plate.
4. Place scallops and add sauce on the top of it. Then sprinkle the chopped fresh parsley over it and serve it.