Basa Fillets With Cajun Recipe
1. 2 medium basa fillets
2. 1/2 green pepper, cut in large pieces
3. 1 medium onion cut in large pieces
4. 1/2 medium cauliflower chopped
5. 1 can stewed tomatoes
6. Cajun seasoning
7. Salt to taste
8. Fresh ground pepper to taste
9. Vegetable oil
10. cooking spray
1. Wash and dry the basa fillets on a napkin. Sprinkle 1 tsp Cajun seasoning and add salt and pepper as per taste, spray the cooking spray on each side of fillets.
2. Take a large non stick pan. Spray the cooking spray on it. Now add green pepper, onion and cauliflower. Sprinkle with one tsp of Cajun seasoning. Stir fry for some time. Add the tomatoes.
3. Cover the pan and simmer for 5 minutes. Now place the basa fillets in the middle of the pan and cover them with the cooked vegetables simmer for 10 minutes and the fish is ready. Serve hot with cooked rice or baked potatoes.